I kind of stopped reading blogs when Google Reader died last July. But I don't want to abandon mine completely. It's fun to keep up with far-away friends by checking their blogs & seeing what they're up to.
So here's my once-a-month update. Random and only a few cute pictures. Here we go:
1. I'm watching Grey's Anatomy as I type this. I love that show! Team McDreamy. He's so handsome.
2. It all started with @makingitlovely's instagram feed. Now I am the proud owner of a cute little ottoman with a hot-pink top. (Not pictured: the rickity piano bench that used to be there.) And I got it on clearance, too. Yay!
3. I have photoshop and I know how to make cute prints, but I have no idea how to edit photos. Haha! So the one above isn't edited at all. PicMonkey doesn't work on my browser anymore, apparently.
4. Wes is in semester 4/5 of his PhD coursework. He'll finish coursework this December, which will be the end of his traveling for school. Hooray! After that it will be studying, comps, and then dissertation writing. So we still have at least 2.5 more years to go. (Boo!)
5. Lucy will be 15 months old on the 15th! Is that like a golden birthday for pooches? I just love that puppy.
6. I'm reading the Divergent series. It's good. Don't judge me.
7. I have been stalking Southwest.com everysingleday for affordable tickets to visit our dear friends, the Theules, in California this summer. It's been SO long since we've seen them (ahem, since 2009!). I really want to make a trip happen this July!
8. We are springing forward tonight for DST. In my opinion, it is the only acceptable reason to lose an hour of sleep and not be really, really mad about it. As my friend Eric says, DST is "also known as The Time It Should Always Be, Seriously Why Do We Even Have That Other Time." Amen.
9. Please like my Etsy shop on Facebook! And go buy a print or two! Shameless, I know. I'm sorry. :) I'm having so much fun, though!
10. I'm running out of things to say. Can you tell? My life is just not that interesting. Also, it is not all that pretty. There are a LOT of pretty pictures on Instagram every day. I wish I had more to contribute!
Over and out. Will you do me a fav and like this post below if you read it? Thanks, friends!